Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When the whole blogger deal-e-o was introduced to me the idea of sharing something personal really freaked me out.  After a little research (and letting go of the fact that I felt I was crossing over to the dark side) I realized it should be something fun, what I enjoy... not a listing of my current medical records or my gross yearly income!  Anyway, I am happy to say that I have found the perfect thing... "JEWELS INSPIRATION".  It is what stimulates my brain, keeping my life fresh and fun every day.
Many years ago a dear friend, then co-worker, would address me each morning by spinning around in his chair and stating (as loud as possible) "and who are we today?"  With that in mind, I found myself wanting to "create" a new look every day ( for fear of letting him down, of course!).  I realized how important a daily creative energy is to me and that is why I am adding a permanent twist to my page.  Every week I will be featuring a new outfit, accessory or shoe that inspires me.  The goal here is to in some way, shape or form get your brain moving.  Whether you love it, hate it, or are indifferent, @ least form an opinion... what would you change, add, or ditch.  SIDEBAR: Trust me, this is NOT just for my girlie friends, I have several metro-males in my world that will have a thing or two to say about this....  Hope you enjoy!


 


   

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie,

    The boots and green puffy vest are great if you're trying to score a date with K.D. Lang.

    Swap out for the following:

    Anna Sui Calf-High Biker Boot
    and a Betsey Johnson Kamali Quilted Vest

    Resources:

    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i94/gwendog/fashion/250annasuibikerbootsnet.jpg

    http://www.betseyjohnson.com/Kamali_Quilted_Vest_with_Hood/pd/np/2100/p/3060.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh how I missed you! Glad to see you're back on the sauce and paying attention to all the details.... you make my day!
    Smiles,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete